For the next few weeks we will be running a series of tech tips on the new and improved Office 2010 software programs; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
There are many new features, and improvements to old features. The increase in productivity and the customization for individual users are the key benefits of the 2010 versions.
Houston IT Consulting expert, Cheryl Smith, shares of the new features along with listing some of the improved features. Next week tech tip will be focused on Outlook 2010, so stayed tuned.
The new and improved Word 2010 includes:
· Ribbon Customization-customize the ribbon for your individual needs, increase productivity.
· Enhanced Themes-more to choose from in 2010.
· Quick Access Toolbar-Add any command to the QAT which allows you to use this function no matter what tab you are in.
· Paste Preview-Amazing time saver-see what a paste will look like before pasting.
· Document Navigation Pane-See sections of the document while you are in it.
· More Templates-They have added many more templates for you to use, great addition.
· Screen Capture Tool-capture part of your screen to share with others.
· Background Removal Option-great new features for pictures, artistic enhancements are available.
We hope you have found this information helpful. If you would like to learn more about this subject, please feel free to contact us:
· Questions about this article?
· Suggest a topic
· Learn more about our Houston computer services