Welcome to Part 4 (see Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3) of a series of tech tips on Microsoft Office 2010.
In this edition, Houston IT Consulting expert, Cheryl Smith, shares some of the new and improved features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
Improved features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010:
· The ability to co-author, merge & compare presentations
· Organize slides into sections, allowing for a more organized way to share with others.
· Video editing can be done inside PowerPoint 2010 instead of outside and then placing into the presentation, saves time and frustration.
· There are more artistic textures, effects, animations, and transitions, allowing for more eye catching and interesting presentations.
· When working with a picture, it is now possible to remove background if desired.
· Adding a screenshot is a great new feature and is available in Word as well. This feature adds the ability to take a picture of a screen including your desktop and place it right into the slide without much effort.
We hope you have found this information helpful. If you would like to learn more about this subject, please feel free to contact us:
Questions about this article?
Suggest a topic
Learn more about our Houston computer services