Welcome to Part 2 (see Part 1 here) of a series of tech tips on the new and improved Office 2010 software programs; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Houston IT Consulting expert, Cheryl Smith, shares some of the new and improved features of Outlook 2010.
The new and improved Microsoft Outlook 2010 includes:
• Conversational View-Emails regarding the same topic are now more organized and easier to manage.
• Email attachment preview-no need to open and attachment to see the details, this feature saves you time and enhances safety.
• Delay Messages-compose that important message now and set a date and time for it to send, no more forgetting the emails in draft folder.
• Preset Out of Office Messages-Don’t wait til you are ready to head out the door, preset your Out of Office so you don’t forget. Great new feature!
• Overlay Calendars-Easier appointment scheduling due to overlay of calendars.
• Calendar Snapshots-Send a snapshot of your calendar allowing someone to see when you are available.
• Business Card Themes-add a photo to the card, great for that personal touch.
• To Do Bar takes place of the task pane.
We hope you have found this information helpful. If you would like to learn more about this subject, please feel free to contact us:
· Questions about this article?
· Suggest a topic
· Learn more about our Houston computer services